Licensing Consulting Group (LCG), an intellectual property management and licensing company specializes in assisting companies in strategically managing and leveraging their intellectual property assets. LCG is experienced with many types of IP technologies. Recent client projects include outbound licensing campaigns for a fried food cooking process, oral health care device, and a non-medical treatment sound therapy. In-bound licensing assignments included acquiring sports brand licenses for a new portable tailgating entertainment center, and securing rights to several major movie franchises for location based entertainment in China.
Licensing Consulting Group is at the forefront of the new economy and the global intellectual property marketplace. Our approach focuses on the business side of IP. We combine business acumen with IP knowledge to offer solutions focused on business goals and objectives. Our role varies from analysis and planning the IP strategy, to implementing and actively managing the licensing program, to training and leading the internal IP team.
How We Work With Clients
- Working with you to understand the potential of your company IP
- Developing an IP strategy to manage, protect and leverage your IP
- Conducting an IP Audit and Market Analysis to identify risks and revenue opportunities
- Preparing an IP funding package and presenting to debt or equity investors
- Implementing and managing an outbound/inbound licensing program
- Finding and negotiating rights to outside IP to launch or expand your business
- Advising on licensing issues, including revenue options, negotiations, and deal terms
- Preparing for an IP asset valuation and assisting with the valuation process
Whether you are a start-up looking for a faster way to build market traction, an operating business looking for new revenue opportunities, or an IP owner with a market-ready product or technology, LCG offers the expertise and resources to help you capitalize on your licensing opportunities.