Registering a patent is no guarantee of its commercial success. The value of a patent is locked inside. Its use in the commercial marketplace is what transforms it into a valuable money generating asset.
The most important thing you can do with your patent is take action. If you don’t do something with it, nothing will happen. This white paper provides an overview about patents and why licensing is one of the best ways to make money with patents.
Here’s what’s inside this report:
- Patents Explained
- Form vs. Functional Patents
- Pros and Cons of Patents
- A Brief History of Patent Licensing
- How Patent Licensing Works
- Combining Patents with Other Types of IP
- 3 Big Benefits to Licensing Your Patents