- Shape memory material
- Provides compression and stability
- Allows accurate placement
- Prevents slipping
- Requires no special tools for the surgical procedure
- Shape Memory Nitinol Alloy
- Device can lengthen more than 2X other devices
- Provide continuous compression between phalanges
- Cannulated for use with k-wire
As temperature rises barbs expand outward (green arrows) to grab the medullary canal and body of implant contracts (red) to compress joint together.
- Patent issued
- Stability and Compression
- Ease of Use
- More Predictable Outcome
- Reduces Revision Surgery
For more information email email@example.com or phone at (646)395-9572.