Registering a patent is no guarantee of its commercial success. The value of a patent is locked inside. Its use in the commercial marketplace is what transforms it into a valuable money generating asset.
Patent licensing is one of the most viable ways of making money with your patent. If you’re a small business, it’s a strategy for making the most of your IP by using it to generate new or additional revenues. The secret to successfully licensing your patent is to deliver more than just a single product or service.
Here is What This Report Covers:
- Patents Explained
- Form vs. Functional Patents
- Pros and Cons of Patents
- A Brief History of Patent Licensing
- How Patent Licensing Works
- Combining Patents with Other Types of IP
- 3 Big Benefits to Licensing Your Patents